- Successful Workplaces Guidelines - an evidence-based checklist to assist employers that value equity, diversity and work-life balance and want to redefine the workplace.
- Policy Watch - stay current on the latest developments in policy with this informative e-Publication.
- Successful Workplaces Digest - a practical, easy-to-use publication showcasing inventive ideas, effective programs and applied research that can be implemented by employers and employee to create successful workplaces.
- Workplace Transformer™- this unique e-Publication showcases workplace policy and workfoce development news.
- Forces Impacting 21st Century Workplaces and Workforces - a publication that outlines the forces impacting working women and their employers. A companion piece was also published: a planning guide that provides steps for creating discussion groups in workplaces and communities.
- The State of Work-Life Effectiveness - an issue brief that explored public policy and voluntary workplace practices related to work-life effectiveness, the idea that employers and employees can collaborate to manage work and life demands more effectively.
- 101 Facts on the Status of Working Women
- Joining Forces for Women Veterans: A Summary Report
- Building Strong Programs and Policies to Support Women Veterans - an issue brief developed to assist employers and organizations working to recruit and aid veterans.
- Understanding the Complexity of Women Veterans’ Career Transitions - a ground-breaking report on the experiences of transitioning women veterans and the workplace.
- Top Ten Recommendations to Support Women Veterans
- Needs of Women Veterans for Re-Integration and Careers - Speech by BPW Foundation CEO Deborah L. Frett at the WDI 2011
- From Gen Y Women to Employers: What They Want in the Workplace and Why it Matters for Business
- Gen Y Women in the Workplace: Focus Group Summary Report - this report explores Generation Y women’s workplace attitudes and perspectives on intergenerational workplace dynamics, and perceptions of how gender impacts their workplace experiences
- Critical Career Junctures that Direct the Career Life-Cycle of Young Careerists - an issue paper that examines issues that impact the career path of Generations Y and X.
- Understanding a New Generation - 10 Myths and Facts about Young Careerists
National Employer Summit (NES) Papers
- 2006 NES Conference Papers and Summary Report - Synthesizes the combined knowledge of participants on critical workplace issues, showcasing insights from specialized research undertaken and discussed at the Summit.
- Workplaces and Workforces in Transition - 2005 NES Final Report
- 2005 NES Briefing Pages - Workplaces and Workforces in Transition
- Raising Profits and Potential - 2006 NES Report published by BPW Foundation (click on the link below)
About BPW Foundation
- Transforming 21st Century Workplaces - A brochure on the work of BPW Foundation to create successful workplaces and how you can get invovled.
- 50 Fabulous Facts about BPW Foundation - a commemorative highlight of BPW Foundation’s activities over the past 50 plus years.
- BPW Foundation Annual Report FY2005 & FY2006
- BPW Foundation Historical Timeline - available in an interactive online version and a downloadable document, the timeline puts BPW Foundation’s activities in historical perspective and provides links to historical documents. (click on the link below)