Joining Forces Mentoring Plus® mentee Dawn Smith and mentor Sandra Smith were featured on the NBC Today discussing the importance of the Business and Professional Women’s Foundation’s mentoring program in helping women veterans transition to successful civilian careers.
Every day, women in the military proudly serve our country, but when they return home they often do not receive the recognition, benefits, or services they have earned. Learn what women veterans need and join us in seeking solutions. Watch a webcast or check out our YouTube video Women Veterans: Listen to Their Voices. Read our statement about the White House’s “Joining Forces” campaign.
Video of White House Women Veterans Champions of Change event. BPW Foundation is commended by First Lady for its work supporting women veterans.
Business and Professional Women are Joining Forces for Women Veterans® across the country. We are working to provide support and resources to women veterans and their families as they return to their civilian lives, including providing including providing mentoring relationships for more than 1,000 women veterans and military spouses. Meet our Joining Forces Mentoring Plus® Advisory Council (MAC).
Whether you served fifty years ago or fifty days ago, remember: You’re not alone.
Join forces with us:
Read our Blueprint for Action
Host your own Joining Forces for Women Veterans event with our Summit Toolkit
Meet the Women Joining Forces: Closing Ranks, Opening Doors® Advisory Council
Articles of Interest
Click on the link below to see more articles of interest.
News About BPW Foundation and Women Veterans
- Program: BPW Foundation’s Women’s History Month Salute to Women Veterans
- BPW Foundation and Women Veterans Interactive (WVI) Partner to Help Put Women Veterans on Road to Success with Mentoring
- BPW Foundation and Final Salute Partner to Help Homeless Women Veterans: Mentoring and Housing Assistance Will Put Women on Road to Success
- Mentoring Program for Women Veterans and Military Spouses Launched
- Business and Professional Women’s Foundation and Cengage Learning Partner to Assist Women Veterans and Military Spouses in Their Career Search